Edit your Second Life Premium Membership house structure?

Lynzzy Neox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey,

I have a Second Life Premium House and I was wondering if I would beable to take the roof off, or delete the house and just have the land. Is that possible? I want to use that land for a photography studio, the house itself doesnt let enough light in/ it has a roof and walls which block out the light for shadows.

So is it possible to edit/delete the Prium Membership House and keep the land?

Lynzzy

2 answers to this question

You mean a Linden home?

If so, no you can not change the house. You can add to it but not delete stuff from it.

Also, according to the rules for Linden Homes, you are not allowed to use the house or property form commercial purposes (as far as I recall).

If you want land without a house you are going to have to abandon the Linden home (or tier up) and buy a plot of undeveloped land where you can do whatever you want (within the TOS).

- Luc -

Luc is right. You cannot modify and even less take off your Linden home, and business activity is not allowed.

As a premium member, what you can do is abandon your Linden home and get a 512 sqm plot on the mainland with no additional cost, where there will be no restriction for your photograhy activty. Check the mainland parcels available either on the map or in the MP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.