The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

Qwalyphi Korpov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A satirical bullseye.  Well done.  Alas, 'twill fall on deaf ears - as always -  and the ubiquitous forum apolo-shills will strive to convince all and sundry otherwise.....as they have (failed to do) with the mess that was, and is, V2/V3.

However, I suspect, it is even more of a mess than you actually portray.   Our shiny, new (ish) CEO seems to make more announcements and comments about the product he is paid to improve in Twitter, by all accounts, instead of the forums herewith.  Clearly, he is of the firm opinion all of his customers are in social network sites first, and SL second?

I think that says it all really. Our hopes of LL actually caring, listening to out long term lament, ie.  'fixing what's broke and not breaking what is fine' are once again dashed. 

I see only two technical blunders....

profile data does not need double overhead for two sets of profiles... simply pull all data from the master table an insert it as needed to to the respective interface.... much like opening the same text file in two different programs.

maturity ratings changes can easily take place locally, in the case of search all the rescan/reindex behavior is already happening for other reasons so there's no real change there. for parcel access those comparisons can happen on demand, and is very little overhead since there are already on demand comparisons being made. for adding it profiles, that even easier since it only has to be done when the profile itself changes, so a quick check when that happens is trivial.

overall yes it does add overhead, but the overhead is miniscule (in fact it has to be, and instant doubling of load would be crippling to grid function)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.