always when iam buy i dont recive my items .. after i click but its just be in my cart ..

deathless4ever

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

You must click twice: once on the "checkout" button, then on the next page "place your order".

You will receive email confirmation of your purchases and inventory offers. Make sure to be inworld when you buy on the MP and do not fill your cart as is may cause delivery failures. Buy your items one by one or no more than 3 at a time.

ok after i click at checkout.. i dont have .. "place your order". ... i just have icone telling me contine .. so i dont have the message to my mail .. coz its still in my cart .. how i will "place my order"... when that message dont come to me .. i was having that message b4 .. but now i donno why its dont come to me !!!

why i cant ... "place my order".

but some items i cant find it in SL woeld .. and all the ppl shoping in the market place .. why i dont have .. "place your order". ..

here i can find what i want by easy .. but in SL world its more hard .. how i cant fix that .. how i cant "place my order". .. i dont have messege telling me "place your order". aftel click buy .. just contine then ... nothing !!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.