Machinema idea I've had

Jesica Dragovar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

each year in November one of the residents makes a sim that replicates the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, it's really well done, and I got confirmation that it will be returning this year, 

I'm glad it is because I want to  get video footage of it because it is really well done

ideally I'd love to put together a machinema that looks like the television broadcast of the parade

here's where you come in, keep in mind this would be all on a "this is just for fun" volunteer basis so you're not going to get paid

do you have an avatar of a celebrity? or a costumed character? or are you an SL celebrity? want to get some footage riding on the floats?   or  do you do voice work and want to be an announcer for the parade?  

if we want to get really fancy, I can sprinkle commercial breaks in the parade of machinemas by others that are commercials for SL products or locations or shows (the SFL promo that's  in another thread would go great for a commercial break) 

again this is a just for fun idea and you wont be paid (as I'm more or less broke heheh) but if you think this would be fun send me a message either in this thread or in world

I uploaded the photos of last years parade so you can get a basic idea, and it can be viewed here 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.