Unreadable white text on HUDs with Metabolt 64-bit?

Snickers Snook

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm going to throw this out randomly. Yes I've been in communication with Metabolt's creator. He's puzzled too.

I have a Windows XP SP3 32-bit computer and I just got a new Win7 64-bit computer. Metabolt has always worked fine on the XP box even being able to display HUD information (Tiny Empires for me). However, on my Win7 box, text that would normally be dark on a light background is coming out white. Here's the thing. The graphics card is the same since my tech friend moved it from my old PC to the new one. It's an nVidia GEFORCE 9500GT. I thought the problem might be the drivers so I completely uninstalled them and tried the basic Windows driver. No luck. It's still white on light and not medium green on light as it should be. I also tried fooling around with other things in Win7 like themes and stuff but it made no difference. :P

According to Legalos Luke, Metabolt uses the libopenmv stuff for rendering so he can't really do anything about it if it's a source code problem.

Any of you smart people have any thoughts on something else I could try?? Just weird that this would be the only issue I have between the two systems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.