i have problem with buying off marketplace and not get my orders twice my t order over 24 hrs

MsSummitFinest Bayn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi ,iam having real bad problem buying off marketplace and have not gotten what i purprised?The sale need to send me my linden back to my accounted here i had to buy what  i want twice got one item then i went back afain like fool to buy more and i did not get anything i paid for that time .things took my linden but did not get what i paided for second set they can keep i got another one i am really pissed about now   MsSummitFinest Bayn can someone get back to me please queenbee795@yahoo.com just want my linden back in my account

1 answer to this question

This is not Linden Lab, the Forums are just residents like you so we cannot help here other than to offer suggestions.

If you bought on the Marketplace it is not the sellers fault...the online shopping platform is buggy.  But the merchant can help you. Look at your transaction for the item(s) and see who received the linden, the merchant's name.  Then inworld create a notecard to send to the merchant.  On the notecard paste a copy of the transaction records showing what you purchased, when and for how much.  Explain what happened and what you think should be refunded. Make sure you name the notecard something like "Failed Transaction," don't leave it just "New Note".  Im the merchant that you have a problem and are sending a notecard and then pass the note to them via profile.  Merchants are pretty good at making good on Marketplace errors quickly

If you do not receive help from merchant within 48 hours consider filing a report with the lab...but they are usually much slower at fixing things, so starting with the merchant has better odds for quick response

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.