Problem with marketplace purchase.

Airway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have purchased several clothing and accessory items in the marketplace without any problem. Yesterday I purchased a pair of shoes and experienced a problem I never had before. I received the item in world and inboxes it like I always have. Then when I tried to wear the shoes my feet were barefoot despite the shoes being listed in my worn items. I assume the problem is with the shoes since I've never had such a problem with other clothing. What upsets me is this was not a freebie item. Is it possible to get a refund and how would I do that? Thank you.

Added Info:
There was a note attached to the item about having to change a viewer setting.  I followed the instructions carefully.  There are 3 items or layers that come with the shoes and I did add them all.  Still nothing showed up.  I will try to contact the merchant.  I'm not sure how to send a notecard, but I will try to figure it out.  Thank you. 

1 answer to this question

Hello Airway and welcome to SL Forums. The first i have to ask you is if you read carefully the instuctions. It is possible to do something wrong. Second thing is that make sure that you wear all the stuff included (shoe base, right and left shoe, and maybe Aplha Layer or invissible prims). If you are sure that you wear everything, rebake your textures with Ctrl+Alt+R and repeat several times if it is necessary. If it doesn't work remove all stuff and wear it again. If eventually you can't fix the problem, try to contact the merchant asking for support. You can im him/her in world or better to send a notecard. I don't know really if it is possible to get a refund. Some brands offer this service but not all. The only sure is that if you speak with the merchant you will get support. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.