Didn't receive items/Dating differentiation on orders?

Leslie Azov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everyone who was kind enough to read this!

My problem is: On  Sep 21, 2011 I ordered some stuff from the market place. It did not arrive. I, personally, think it might be due to something that had been in my cart(for a month) that caused it - but I have not received my order. Normally that's a pretty simple issue to solve, but then I saw there was a difference in the order dates.

The email I received with date of purchase.

The screenshot of my order history that dates November of last year was when I purchased these items.

I filed a help ticket about 2 days ago and have yet to hear back, but can anyone explain what else I can do/why this might have happened? Please and thank you so much!

1 answer to this question

Hello Leslie and welcome to SL Forums. Submit again a ticket in Marketplace Category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened and wait for a reply. Sometimes is possible to have a delay but be sure that someone of the LL's support team will help you.

Alternatively get a copy of your last purchases and send a notecard to the merchant, asking politely for redelivery.

Generally avoid to overload your shopping cart, because it is one of the top causes for delivery failures.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.