Zombies Needed for short photo shoot

Kasabian Robonaught

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Who: Zombies of decent quality (skin, clothes, maybe a zomby-ish pose or something). It's a PG region, so no nudity please;

What: Short (10-15 minutes, depending) photo shoot;

When: Tuesday, September 27, 12 pm (noon) SLT. Shoot will begin promptly, no late-comers please.

Where: Just north of the West Channel Island Asylum in Bay City ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bourne/171/29/29 )

Why: The Bay City Bugle, western Sansara's leading source for yellow journalism, is [predicatably] putting together a Halloween issue of the paper. The headline story concerns the alleged quarantine of Bay City West (nobody ever goes over there so who'd contradict such a claim);

How (to participate): Send me a notecard with your name before the shoot. Walk-on zombies are also welcome, but will not be compensated with L$. As in real life, there will be a limit to how many zombies I will accomodate, so if I hit that limit I'll let you know and send you the non-L$ compensation anyways.

How (much): Zombies who send me a notecard ahead of time will recieve 75 L$ for their participation. All zombies will receive tattoo layer rotten teeth (immediately) and a single-issue copy of the Bay City Bugle - Zombie edition (after the issue has been published).

Many thanks,
Kasabian Robonaught
Editor, Bay City Bugle 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.