How to make my store into a box to rez ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI , This is my first tread i would like to know how to make a box that i could put all my store and stuff anfd be able to rez it like it was on the start ? 

Because i just want to move my store with all my equipment inside but i dont want to put all item seperatly . I hope someone could anwser me quickly and i so apreciate your help!!!! Thanks :)

I use a packing system called easy-rez, I use it for large builds that won't link.

I would recommend following the Shopping link near the top of the page to Market Place and look for builders tools or...well look around. I don't shop much, I've forgotten the titles.  

Edit: The safe way is to take each Item or object into inventory. Using a packing system for an entire Store is something that would take plenty of time to set up and would need to be tested before it would be a reliable way to move a store.

You should try to select all objects if your pc can handle it, if not, you need to take some items into invent before selecting "most of the items/store"

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Building-tips/ta-p/700041

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.