secondlife not recognising paypal yet again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is the forum for feedback about the forum.  I would've suggested you go to Answers, but considering the fact that you've asked an unanswerable question, I suggest you cut your losses and deal directly with LL to resolve whatever issue you're having... they and/or Paypal are the only ones that can help you.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

This is the forum for feedback about the forum.  I would've suggested you go to Answers, but considering the fact that you've asked an unanswerable question, I suggest you cut your losses and deal directly with LL to resolve whatever issue you're having... they and/or Paypal are the only ones that can help you.

...Dres

Okay.....I'm looking at the name of this forum...and I'm reading General Discussion Forum, so I've evidently got the same glitch as the OP. Or maybe its you who's reading wrong.

An unanswerable question unsuitable for General Discussions??? Since when did GD threads have to pass the answerability test?

To the OP: the only truly adapt forum for your question would have been the All the Odd Things LL Do To Their Clients, but that one, not surprisingly, doesn't exist. Sorry you're having problems. I ended up using my credit card, but then felt uneasy about it being permanently in a "file" in a site known to have technical slip-ups and ended up removing it and not spending money at all. And then....more or less stopped playing....

Randall Ahren wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

And then....more or less stopped playing....

I've never even been in-world. I really have no idea why I post here. 

You're not missing that much. Honest. Though it can be quite fun sometimes. Lots of big-boobed, half nakkid hawt gals cartoons and big muscular dude cartoons. And some animals and stuff. Lots of malls and stuff to buy, too. If you can find a way to purchase Lindens, of course. There are some really pretty places though! Only, they're kind of empty usually... It can all be a bit depressing at times.

Believe me, the forums are the permanent residency for a lot of people for a reason. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.