most of the folders in my inventory wont open? I see them but they act as if empty

Cyprinus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Open your viewer, select Me > Preferences > Advanced and click the Clear Cache button.

Close the viewer then re-open and log in to Smith, a Linden water sim. If you can't select a location to log in at, click Me > Preferences > General and tick the box Show at login at Start Location.

After logging in to Smith, move a few metres away from the landing point, and click the Recent tab on Inventory to start your inventory reloading from the server. Don't teleport anywhere until it's fully loaded.

If that does not fix the issue, add comments to your post using Options > Edit

Hello Cyprinus and welcome to SL Forums. You can't open your folders because obviously your inventory is not fully loaded. Open the second tab of your inventory (called Recent in V2 or V3) and wait fetching all your items till the last one. During this process avoid to do something else like teleporting, moving, chatting. When fetching (downloading) finishes try to open again your folders. If still you can't follow Nyll's suggestions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.