How do I start to furnish my linden home?

Alene Anatine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Browse the marketplace and look for low prim furnitures. There are tons of them. :smileyhappy:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/fr-FR/products/search?search[category_id]=180&search[maturity]=General&search

=1&search[per_page]=12

You can see the house is yours by looking at the top of your screen: about land. It shows the name of the region and your name as the owner.

Hello Alene and welcome to SL Forums. When you click Submit finishing the process choosing your Linden Home, review your Linden Home information on the confirmation page and click Go to your Home or use the Slurl provided.

When you are there, you can check if home is yours, clicking the icon called "See more info about current location" located on the left of your adress bar (i). The Place's Profile opens on the right and there you can see the owner. If you see there your name as the owner, the house is yours.

To furnish your new linden home, you need to buy stuff. For that i guess you need lindens although you can find several freebies for your first steps in SL at Marketplace. Have a look how you can buy lindens here.

When you have cash you are ready to buy stuff at Marketplace or at stores in world.

When you get your purchases, you will see them as boxes in your inventory. You can't use unless you unpack them See here how you open boxes.

Have fun!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.