I cannot log in from my Mac. It just gets stuck on Logging in . . . Any suggestions . . . Help!

Matts2ndLife

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Any suggestions . . . Help!

I cannot log in from my Mac. It just gets stuck on Logging in . . . 

As suggested I have tried to restart router, clear history, different region, low graphics etc. . .

But I still get "Logging in . . . " forever 

I have never had this problem before But only recently after some time have I tried to log with latest version of SSL viewer.

Please help with any other suggestions 

3 answers to this question

Hello Matts. Usually when you try to log in and you see "Login in............" for ever, means problems with your internet connection. Try the following:

1)Power down your modem / router for at least 2 mins and after restart your computer, power on again and try to log in. This step can often fix routing issues and other connection-related problems.

2)Try to log in different region. Protected lands arround like Smith or Lime are recommended. If you don't know how to do this look here.

3)If you use wireless connection, prefer direct cable connection (if it is possible)

4)Avoid to run other applications when you try to log in

5)Re-write both your username and your password in your log in sceen. Sounds silly but sometimes, it helps.

6)Set your graphics quality in low in your log in screen under Menu Me --> Preferences --> Graphics Tab

7)Clear your cache again under Menu Me --> Preferences --> Privacy tab --> Clear History.

Let us know if you fixed the problem or you need more help. Good luck.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.