Sign in to follow this  
Matti Deigan

How would I fix my voice chat?

Question

8 answers to this question

The same is happening to me.

After two weeks working perfectly... Suddenly, my voice disappeared, and coudnt connect to Vivox...

I did everything and more: reloged, restarted, reseted cache, restaured the system, changed the client, checked firewalls, turned off all firewalls!!!!!!

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?!?!?!?

i to tried evrything and nothing works its def not my computer as its brand new tried all dif servers but no luck and the website to klick on dont work eigther if sent a ticked in as well as it use to work fine before i sl is gone fix this problem fast.

if not they should douwn grade sl to where it whas .

yes those are all checkt over and over and gething nowhere but ty anyway .

I have exactly the same issue. been using voice for years and since yesterday exact same thing listed here.

Filled a support ticket but no answer yet anyone had any feebback to resolve this please?

ty

actually this is what i got back from LL support :

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, if the basic troubleshooting steps aren't resolving the issue, it is going to be server related as you previously mentioned and it's not something we can address at this level. The reason for this is, our voice servers are handled by Viox, you may need to contact them, because it's their servers

so now we have to solve this ourselves... very disappointing!

This has been happeneing to me for months.  I relogged about 3-4 tims until my voice connects.  They changed something and I do not know what it was.  One month working fine, the next problems.  That SL link is not good for users that been voicing for 6 years.  There is something wrong with the vivox, said maybe my firewall, turned it off. to no avail.  This really needs to be addressed, people are asking for skype as they can talk trhough it instead of voice in SL. What's the point if voice is all of a sudden crap.  

It really needs addressing.