My Marketplace store??? A few things not right help

rainbow Fairymeadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I log onto the marketplace and go to my store all I can see is one item when I have about 70+ I did notice a few were taken off for keyword skew or whatever.. Fixable.. But why can't I see any of my things.. Also when I go to try and find lists of what people purchased from me I can't find anything but purchases I have made.. Am I looking at something wrong or have a wrong setting.. Please help

If you are not seeing your items even on your storefront, you might need to set them to "active", hit "list" if it is available, or you might need to sync your magic boxes again. There is many possible reasons why items might not appear at all. What status do you see in "Manage Inventory"?

For finding what people purchased from you, this is easy. There is two tabs, both are identically labeled simply as "Orders".

One "Orders" is your orders of things you purchased, the other "Orders" will be orders people placed at your store. So if your being taken to your purchases, just click the other "Orders" tab. The other "Orders" choice is found under "Reports" heading, at your "Merchant Home".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.