Homestead Parcel(s) for Sale!

Jimbo Bridger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have two Homestead Parcels, both 1/4 with 937 prims. They are L$2200 per week, with full land rights. You can manage media settings, autoreturn, terraform, rename etc.

Located here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Apple%20Cove/8/5/22/ on the lovely Apple Cove sim!

Please read the 'terms' notecard given out by the Rental Box before renting, that contains all of the... 'terms' of the rental. Overall, the land itself can be used for Residential or Lite Commercial use. No Malls or Clubs are allowed, but small businesses and shops are welcome.

So, you may be asking... What do you get from buying land in Apple Cove?

• Quality Support - We have various Estate Managers that are able to check script times, restart the sim and help you with any problems you may have.
  • Friendly Sim - We treat our sim with respect. Script times are monitored daily, and even our Rental System, CasperLet, has just one-script!
  • No Premium Account Needed! And, Teens are welcome! (Apple Cove is a PG region).
  • Security Orbs (low-lag ones!) and Skyboxes are available upon request.

Above are only some of the many things we can offer. So, if your interested in purchasing a parcel and want to know more, feel free to drop by and ask me any/all questions you may have! (or... you can just IM me...).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.