Artist looking for Employment

Novera Rakasta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good day everyone, this is my first post on the threads so I appologize for any issues that may occure.

My name is Kristallas Suliana, I am a sketch/digital artist. I am looking for employment in the art area. You can see all my artwork here. <http://reciespecies.deviantart.com/> I can do portrates of your avi, or what ever you would like. If you are interested please contact me in game.

Note: My avi's name is Novera Rakasta. The name Kristallas Suliana is copewrited and can not be used by anyone else. It's my pen name.

Art is a difficult area to get in to. Problem is that although there are copyright laws in SL they are very difficult to enforce. That makes it very difficult to compete because you'll be competing with some of the top artists in the world by proxy.

In no way am I condoning the behaviour of certain people by the way.

I would move away from "art" and move towards "designing". There is a lot of demand for "designers" to help with the visual aspects of products. That could be your niche I think - and still lets you express yourself.

You might also think about joining the Gold Hunt or Fish Hunt if you don't have any success. Top hunters can earn 1000s of linden. We have paid out over half a million linden already to players ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.