Linden Transfer Error

Rayne Foxdale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, so. I know I've heard about this happening to other people, but it's the first time it's happened to me and I don't know how to fix it. 

I just bought a bunch of linden for an Alt to take her shopping, and upon trying to pay her the money off my main, there was a transfer error. It didn't allow the payment to go through and my linden dollar amount set to -1.

This only righted itself upon relog and it didn't fix the problem. I also cannot buy anything, even if it's free, and until I relogged into a different Sim, all of my friends were showing offline, as well. And when I logged on, I wasn't showing online to my alt, who is not having the issue. I've logged my main avatar onto a different computer now, and it's still not working. What's the problem?

there was some code added so that when you click on your balance as shown in the viewer and update message is sent, and this should correct your problem within a minute or so... if not, relogging usually works, preferably to another region in case the region is the source of the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.