I got 28 items from the market place and got all the popup for them and only 8 of them showed up

TexanWildRose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

At your Market Place account is an Order History page and at your account page is a Transaction history.

You need to contact the Merchant/seller and request a re-delivery. There may be an automatic way at your Market Place account, sorry, I don't shop a lot. The redelivery is policy is to wait 24 hours before requesting one.

I would agree that there should be a better way to advise Resident to order a few items, receive the items, then continue shopping.

If you do not see any record of the items, that can be because of payment method, items not delivered are not charged to some payment types.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Shopping-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700195#Section_.3.4

Seeing that you haven't received tons of your purchase, you better submit a support ticket to request redelivery instead of contacting all those sellers one by one...

If you use the shopping cart, you had better not to put too many things because the system easyly messes up.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.