I've created a store but there is no any item sell. Will I be charged by linden lab?

AJimmy228

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've created a store but now I have no item to sell. I wonder will I be charged by linden lab or not.

And if I have an only item cost 0L$ for sell, how much I would pay for linden lab? Please give me more information. Thanks to everyone to help or read...:matte-motes-grin:

May I ask why you want to open a store to make things you are just going to give away for free?  Since you said you had no items to sell, I wonder why you have a store?

Perhaps there is a strategy behind this that I'm not seeing since, for the most part, freebies are there for several reasons:

• They are so poorly made that no one would want them unless they where free
  • They are outdated and they' can no longer generate revenues due to their obsolescence
  • Someone is just bored and wants to make stuff regardless of whether or not it makes any income
  • They are examples of someone work which will them in turn lead to a purchase

Just curious as to I am always looking at the processes behind peoples decision when creating a presence in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.