A Question About Hippo Rental...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello EveryBodie,

I have a question about rental boxes systems .

I rent a sim for mah store and the past weeks i have noticed something strange , i came to pay mah rental and i had a few days left on it and i was certain that i had more left , still there i closed mah mouth .
But i started taking note of mah payments and time left because of it .

On the 20th of August i went to pay and wrote it down i had 2 weeks and 2 days left ...

I went back today to pay some more but there was only 2 days left on the rental box ....

from the 20th to 27th i lost 2 weeks ...

This time it cant be mah mistake i noted it carefully

So mah quesiton is the following
The person in question uses Hippo rentals (( from Andy Enfield )) ... is it possible to change the amount of time left with these systems ?

I have asked the owner and now im waiting on the responce but i would like to know if this is possible , because he can pretty much say anything he wants to me .

Thankiou :O)

Same i go in mah Transaction History i will see i have pay one week.... but i try all the time to keep 2 week and few day a lead ... when i have pay mah week the 20 ... i having already one week and 2 day .. so after i have pay i having 2 weeks and 2 days... how i can prouv this .. is more then 9 months i rent the same sim ...

is 9-10 months i have this sims... i dont have pay all the time week by week.. sometimes i pay 3 weeks in advance..

but when i have going and pay one week last week i having ALREADY 1 weeks and 2 days.. so after i have pay , mah box telling 2 WEEKS and 2 DAYS..( August 20 )

and now TODAY .. ( August 27 ) is writed .. 2 DAYS .. so where is the 1 other weeks is suppose to rest me?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.