Hello

Bandito Razor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am a returning player to Second Life, though I am not on NEARLY as much as I use to be. Looking to meet knew people, and reconnect with old friends, and share hobbies/interests.

I am an avid gamer, I love movies of various types (But god how I hated Twilight), love to read, have strong political beliefs, love anime, and 80s style rock. Heavily into the Warhammer RPG/Fantasy battle games (Though I recently lost my army and have to rebuild), DnD, Shadowrun, ect.

Um, IM or send me a notecard sometime. You can also, of course, get me on facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002505390862

Not sure why we all moved to facebook, it doesnt have the awesome people searching abilities of myspace. Hmm something to think about.

Hi Bandito!

be sure to pull up your SL profile online and add all those interests to it. 

Also, you can use that as your social networking tool within SL once you start adding friends.

tons of SL people using twitter now, too....and a bit easier there to concentrate on specific interests using the hashtag searches.  twitter seems to be preferred choice over facebook - and a lot of people are using Plurk too.

do you know how to do that?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.