How to contact quickly Linden Lab staff to make an important repport inclueding a long text?

Vala Avro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today, I got contacted by a customer who had no received a product I am selling. I then checked on my mails and the marketplace for the confirmation of the sale before redelivering him the product.

After not seeing it at all in my history I asked him where he bought it and when, he had to buy it on a sandbox yesterday from a guy called "Ashton" the only problem is that person is not related to me at all.

So we have chatted a long moment to deiscover that he got scamed fro mthat guy who pretended to sell me stuff.

At the end, Ashton **** stolen 2.699L$ from ZAN ***.

There is my repport then, because LL is not able to put a mail adress where to send that kind of long repport!
I repport a L$ robbery and a product fraud!

Please do something! 

2 answers to this question

This is a resident to resident blog, not Linden Lab support. You have broken the Blog guidelines by naming the residents in this issue and quoting details of an IM, which is a breach of the TOS. You should remove these immediately.

The normal Abuse Report should be used to notify Linden Lab but because of limited space, when the automated email reply is received, reply to it in email and quote the full details including IM if you wish.

• Like 1

Dear Sirs,

I send this complaint, if you like support of Second Life, can fix it.

last March 26, 2016, buy house Amaretto Horses, a mare of the Arab race, which was my surprise, I without giving any order, I have sent her to the shelter of the horse, I have claimed on several occasions , the owner of the horse and I wrote the following, I detail note.

First reclaim,

Posted on 04/11/2016 the owner of Amaretto Arabian White, his name is Kandy Cundey.

White Arabian claim Amaretto 04/11/2016
Hello, good morning from Spain, my name is Rebecca Yun Resident and last day 03/26/2016, I bought you a horse race Arab Blanca, for which I paid 200 lindels, and after failing to feed in 3 days, although they had bought the food for the mare, because, not eat anything, but on the third day, if I did, but now it does not appear in my inventory is completely gone and although I tried searching the radar and in my inventory, you can not find it at all.

I would find ,, or if possible you could find me and return it to me, because I have no other way,

I appreciate your great help and I hope as soon as possible I may return if you can do as an owner of your wonderful horse brand.

I'd appreciate it greatly, for which, I thank you in advance, a big hug and a warm greeting, sincerely, Rebecca Yun.

PS: My mare called "Arabi", not if you do much, because the most important is the family to which it belongs, which is its prestigious Arabian Amaretto White

Posted on 11/04/2016 the owner of Amaretto Arabian White, his name is Kandy Cundey.

White Arabian claim Amaretto 11/04/2016

Her answer,

Hello Rebeca
[4:31] Kandy Cundey: These are amaretto support issues
[4:31] (Rebecayun): hello Kandy
[4:31] Kandy Cundey: you have to go to the support page, register and create a ticket
[4:31] Kandy Cundey: http://support.amarettobreedables.com/index.php

Hi Rebeca
[4:31] Kandy Cundey: these are problems amaretto support
[4:31] to  (Rebecayun): Hello Kandy
[4:31] Kandy Cundey: you have to go to the support page, register and create a ticket
[4:31] Kandy Cundey: http://support.amarettobreedables.com/index.php

thanks for your information, I will try now, on page you provided me and me with that ticket, many thanks, a pleasure and very grateful, therefore,

thanks for your information, I will try now, on page you provided me and me With That ticket, many thanks, a pleasure and very grateful, THEREFORE,

they are very good for support, these problems arise all the time. Good luck

They are quite good for support, These problems come up all the time. Good luck

I do not I question, I hope to have good luck, but it's been days and most likely have it difficult, but very grateful for your help, really, a big hug,

No ticket amaretto white arabian

IQT-461-25576
JYG-215-42357
JYG-215-42357
View Ticket: # IQT-461-25576

I detail notes too,

Hello, good morning from Spain, my name is Rebeca Yun Resident and last day 03/26/2016, I bought you a horse race Arabian White, for which I paid 200 lindens, and after failing to feed in 3 days, although they had bought the food for the mare, because not eat anything, but on the third day, if I did, but now it does not appear in my inventory is completely gone and although I tried searching the radar and in my inventory, you can not find it at all.
I would find ,, or if possible you me I could find and return it to me, because I have no other way,

I appreciate your great help and I hope as soon as possible I may return if you can do as an owner of your wonderful horse brand.
I'd appreciate it greatly, for which, I thank you in advance, a big hug and a warm greeting, sincerely, Rebeca Yun.
PS: It's called "Arabi", not if you do much, because the most important is the family to which it belongs, which is its prestigious Arabian Amaretto White

My tickets

IQT-461-25576
JYG-215-42357
JYG-215-42357
View Ticket: #IQT-461-25576

Send to Åvalys (avalon.crystal)

11.04.2016 22:10 night

Good evening, Avalon

I want to comment that this morning have received mail message, you can attach it to read, what they told me.

The answer'avalon.crystal

Hello this horse/bundle has been sent to Horse haven and as stated in notices and note cards regarding Horse Haven:
 ***** WARNING******

ONCE A HORSE IS SENT TO HORSE HAVEN IT IS UNRECOVERABLE

You have to accept to send a horse to horse haven, therefore we cannot recover the horse.

Thank You for using The Amaretto Help Desk.

Avalon Crystal
 Amaretto General Manager

Ticket Details
 ---------------------------------

Ticket ID: IQT-461-25576

Department: Broken K-9

Type: Issue

Priority: Normal
 Support Center: http://support.amarettobreedables.com/index.php?
 You can check the status of or reply to this ticket by clicking here: [directlogin]

I do not agree, because I have not commanded neither the horse no the food to shelter the horse, or anywhere else

I would like to tell me the cause or why I do nothing, I have gone both ways, and I would like it fixed as soon as possible, as
I do not understand that to have happened, I do not understand or shelters horses or anything at all.
Hope to hear from you and a quick fix,

Send to Avalon.crystal 12.04.2016 22:35
avalon.cristal

We will also send several emails, general manager of Avalon Crystal amaretto
Amaretto General Manager, and I have not had any solution in this regard, and therefore support you as Second Life, can transmit my anger, because I think it's a scam or fraud, the way they have acted.

I hope you can pass my complaint and my huge anger and think it's a joke, which made me

I send an affectionate greeting and trust in the seriousness that you have, and looking for a quick fix, since I can not, and I have cheated, and I will not trust Horses in Amaretto.

Tank you very much for your help, Sincelely, RebecaYun Resident.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.