spacenavigator

Anna Carlberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I hope someone can help me. I have already ask in the technology forum and

there they could help  me about  to go in ultra  (viewer 2.8.3) But I have had no answer about

spacenavigator and then I saw this forum and thought maybe I can ask it here.

I bought spacenavigator and when I use it in sl it works great but with filming it was not smoothly

when I try it with camtasia. When I try it with magix 17 it works great. But in august I get a new

update of the sl viewer and since I have the sl vieuwer 2.8.3 it works not smoothly more. Not with

camtasia not with magix 17. It is so pity that it not works more I have see how it can be look. And

now it looks awfull. Proberly there have been some changes in the settings or I am doing something

wrong. I have not much experience with this all. But I hope someone can help me!

Bye Bye,

Anna Carlberg,

Yes, in fact there was an update put out yesterday.

@Anna: You can update through the 3Dconnexion control panel (Tools/Update Wizard) or download at http://www.3dconnexion.com/service/drivers.html.

I hardly use mine at all anymore and have never used it for machinima, but it probably is just a setting. Maybe you just need to re-calibrate? ETA: Also done through 3Dconnexion Control Panel.

Hello all,

Thanks for helping!

I have do an update 3D connexion, I have re-calibrate it but still it does not work.

My laptop is 8 months old it is HP pavilion dv 8 and it  work before I had that

new 2.8.3 viewer of sl. Yesterday when I was in sl I have try it out the filming and put the graphics

in ultra,high medium and low settings. Only in low settings it was reasonable but that is no setting

for filming it is only a setting when I go fighting in role play with my swords :matte-motes-grin:

But also when I use not spacenavigator and use the other tools for to get closer and so on it works

all awful. Last days everything is not steady more at my screen when I am in sl. It makes me dizzy when

Iam watching to long at the screen. I go tonight again in sl at see how it is otherwise Iam loading sl again or another

viewer. But I am now use at that viewer 2. pfffffffff This give me all headache.

Bye Bye,

Anna Carlberg,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.