hey im shadowkhan draconia and i have 2 problems

ShadowKhan Draconia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You can have all my problems as well, if 2 aren't enough.  Does that help?

You'd need to tell us a lot more about your avatar 'being deformed' and the specific avatar if anyone is to help with that one.  Realistically though, unless someone 'just happens' to have had the same problem with the same product you'll probably have to contact the creator, or whoever sold it to you.

As we are just residents here there is nothing beyond 'contact the seller' that we can say about not receiving goods that you bought either.

I don't know much about your situation, but I can try to help you out.

For your first question: In your inventory, scroll down to the avis folder and right click it. It should give you a drop-down list. At the very bottom of this list, there should be 4 options; "Wear Items", "Add Items", "Replace Outfit", and "Take Off Items". Select the "Replace Outfit" option, and it shouldn't look at all deformed. (I use the Phoenix Viewer, so it may be different on the Viewer you use.) If it still isn't right, then contact the creator.

For your second question: Contact the owner of the shop you bought it from and tell them exactly what happened. They will more than likely be willing to refund your money for the second item bought, and send you a copy of the avatar you never received. I had a similar problem before with an item never being received. I bought an item on the Marketplace and I teleported before I got the item. Needless to say, it never arrived. I contacted the shopkeeper and they were very understanding.

I hope this helps you out :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

~Nix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.