cant get into S/L

taylr Zelin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

when i login on tht screen tht has my name and PW.. something pops up saying,you cant access with this computer???  I been using this laptop all the times i come on there..now,i cant?????   HELP???? what is the Problem???? PLz,  help..  thank you...i checked my 2 accts  i can see thm,,when i login on tht?? help????

I don't have an answer for you..I just wanted to tell you that its not only happening to you..I get the same message..Been 6 hours since I sent in a ticket so I think it may be some kind of bug. Let's hope that it gets resolved soon though. I've looked at similar cases where it took almost 2 months to resolve. Good Luck

You would have been better posting this in Answers. However, this message usually means you have been banned or your IP address is banned. This could be a mistake but normally Linden Labs send an email to you explaining what has happenend and what to do about it. If it is your IP address that is banned, then switch off your router for a while and then restart it so that you get a new IP address and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, you really have to send a ticket to Linden or, if you are a Premium Member, you can use Live Chat.

taylr - i really suggest you post your question in the Answers section rather than here because there are a lot more people with good SL knowledge who work in that section and who can give you some more things to check and try. If you have been banned and you didnt do anything, then its obviously a mistake, but that can happen. Go post in Answers and you will get more help. I wish you luck.

I'm having an issue with SL.  I can't get the game to load.  When I click on the icon it does nothing.  I've tried redoing my modom and reloading the SL software and servers but I can't get the game to work for me.  Before it worked fine.  What's going on and how can I fix this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.