ABC Island Survey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just completed this:

The admin crew who look after the ABC Island sim within Second Life have realised that things haven't changed much in the island since it was created. As such we think some big changes could be in order!

We have a number of ideas and directions we could take. But we need some clues into which will be the best things to do.

This is where you come in! We need your opinion on things. Tell us what you think has been or would be cool to see at ABC Island.

Oh and remember - all questions asked here are ALL OPTIONAL! and we aren't after your personal details - we are only after what really counts - your opinion!

The only thing is that they got the map reference for ABC Island wrong. If you want to go there and check it out, go to  ABC Island Broadcast Tower.

Full details at
SURVEY: ABC Island - A change in direction survey

Australia Day Picnic at ABC Island

Hi, 

I be one of those Admin peeps, tnx for filling in the survey guys. We are looking forward to making the sim a fun and relaxing place to be. Everyones suggestions will help us not only find direction. As the officail ABC says. "It's Your ABC" so we kind of think "It's Your ABC island"   :) 

tc 

Katisha 

P.S tnx Laurel for the correct link :) 

Meant as a general reply sorry Tiffy :)

I should add that I did not come to SL through Telstra as most other Aussies did. It was nearly a year before I met other Aussies and they all SL'd for free! ;o

Consequently ABC Island holds a special signifigance and place in my heart. It IS SL Australia as far as I am concerned and always has been.

Showcase ABC's offerings from the J's to RN to Twitter, even TV which I don't actually watch any of and I will ensure that everyone I know hears all about it :)

We need to hear just a little more about some of the Legends like Wolfie. Why not get some J's announcers in there as well? Dr Karl stuffs perhaps? ABC has the resources to make the sim a smashing success metinks :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Umm..Telstra Who?........what Pond?......(heheh)

You are right that ABC Island was the Australian face in SL looong before the rest came along.

Yes we need more of the Dr Karls, Triple Js, Mr Squiggles and 'Matt and Daves' here. And we do miss Mr Wolfie, which goes without saying.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.