Goldrazer-friends need it.

Goldrazer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

My name is Goldrazer. I am very new in a game. When I try to make friends in game I always feel the same. An old players ignoring the new once and I experience that a lot. I did meet a few nice people to be honest but there is still something missing.

I am looking for friends who likes to explore Second life. I trully believe Second life is more than just having sex and clubbing. I do explore Second life locales a lot and I am pretty amazed by the great design. I would be happy to find a friends who likes to travel around SL and look for new places.

I would be happy to meet a little more experienced, friendly people to make trips with. Share time and be actually friends, not just add friends clickers.

I am not a drama seeker. I am not in a need of friends who are constantly bored or unhappy.

So if any of you looking for an active friendship, my name is Goldrazer.

Thank you

Goldrazer wrote:

Hello everyone,

My name is Goldrazer. I am very new in a game. When I try to make friends in game I always feel the same. An old players ignoring the new once and I experience that a lot. I did meet a few nice people to be honest but there is still something missing.

I am looking for friends who likes to explore Second life. I trully believe Second life is more than just having sex and clubbing. I do explore Second life locales a lot and I am pretty amazed by the great design. I would be happy to find a friends who likes to travel around SL and look for new places.

I would be happy to meet a little more experienced, friendly people to make trips with. Share time and be actually friends, not just add friends clickers.

I am not a drama seeker. I am not in a need of friends who are constantly bored or unhappy.

So if any of you looking for an active friendship, my name is
Goldrazer

Thank you

Hi Goldrazer!  Look me up in world, and friend me if you wish!  Far out!

Peace!

Heya! I wouldn't mind hanging out with you. :matte-motes-little-laugh:

I actually have been around for awhile, but I quit SL for about 2 1/2 years until a few months ago. I do enjoy traveling around and seeing all of the interesting sims, but it gets boring with no one around to hang out with to oooh and awww at the sights. :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Hello Bamber,

That is an amazing news. I would very much like that.

Just last night I was exploring a Bohemia. I was pretty surprissed it even exist on here. It was lovely to see a czech language and czech people. My main goal is a forgotten city or any hystorical sims.

I also love scifi so there might also be nice places in such cathegory.

So my friend there is soo much to look for. Hope to see you real soon. :-)

Hi, Goldrazer!  I'm brand new to SL, and my interest is exploration, too.  There's just so many cool sites to see - but so far I haven't made it out of the "safe" club for newcomers.  Like I said, I'm still new, and yesterday I ended up walking right out of a building and into the sky LOL!  My internet connection isn't the greatest either, but that's a whole other story.

Hopefully I'll have time to try again this weekend. Can I look for you? Or you can find me...?

:matte-motes-smile:

Goldrazer wrote:

Hello everyone,

So if any of you looking for an active friendship, my name is
Goldrazer

Thank you

Hi Goldrazer.  Was so nice of you to pay a visit to the spaceport!  Glad to have you as a friend!  Far out!

Peace!

Ok, I accepted the request. Now we just need to be there at the same time! Are you in the US? I am in the eastern time zone. I'll probably take a few days off logging in. I only have 5GB bandwidth per month and I'm running out already!

Awynn

Goldrazer wrote:

Hippie,

I hope I will see you more! lol 

Spaceport was amazing. I soo enjoyed and even made a friends. You are sooo tallented and everyone should see it.

Many many thanks.

You are most welcome my friend!  Thank you for your kind words!  Far out!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.