When I try to buy L$, "Could not charge account" comes up, and SL billing never answers the phone.

Sibrien Slapstick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Nobody answering questions here works for Linden Lab, we're just residents like you. If you want to know why Linden Lab is making it hard for you to give them money, you'll have to submit a ticket if you can't get through to Billing Support.

I never had a problem with Billing Support answering the phone though. Anyway, you can allso buy Lindens from approved third party sites listed here http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_Marketplace but note the disclaimer.

If you are not a US citizen, it could be you are caught up in one of the issues with the bugged local payments system.

1 answer to this question

Nobody answering questions here works for Linden Lab, we're just residents like you. If you want to know why Linden Lab is making it hard for you to give them money, you'll have to submit a ticket if you can't get through to Billing Support.

I never had a problem with Billing Support answering the phone though. Anyway, you can allso buy Lindens from approved third party sites listed here http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_Marketplace but note the disclaimer.

If you are not a US citizen, it could be you are caught up in one of the issues with the bugged local payments system.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.