I never received my items from the sl marketplace but they say they were delivered

antoniotaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

First off, don't panic. This happens fairly often, especially if you bought the items from Marketplace when you weren't also logged into SL to receive them.

I recommend sending a polite notecard to the store owner explaining the situation. Give them the date and approx. time and the items you bought. If you want you can copy/paste your transaction history details from your dashboard page on the main SL website (log in, click on Account, then choose Transaction History and choose the date you made the purchases. Your purchases will be listed showing the date, time, transaction number and what you bought). The merchant will also have a record of what was bought and whether it was delivered or not, but it's always helpful if you can provide as much info as possible.

You can also go to the store and check to see if there's a "redeliver" or "failed delivery" sign or box you can click on. Many stores use these automated systems so you don't have to wait for the merchant to be online.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Adding to Deej excellent answer, I would recommend you not to fill your cart when buying on the marketplace. This is known for causing many delivery failures. Buy your items one by one or no more than 3 at the same time. Try to be online (and set not busy or away) at the moment of delivery. And, 10-15 minutes is not long enough to consider it as a failure. If you don't receive your items 8 hours after your purchase, then do what Deej said: copy your transaction number in a notecard and send it to the merchant.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.