Wanted: CUSTOM AVATAR Please help~ <3

ParkLee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering if any of you could/would
be willing to create a whole avatar based
on my Original Character/Fursona.

Like everything on him like his hair, clothes
shoes, eyes, body. All that. XD

And how much would you charge?

I'm really interested in getting one. n v n

Thank you! <3

(Sorry if I did anything wrong I am very new to
this site)

Hey, I'm not replying because I'm interested in taking the job, but if you have trouble finding someone, I have a few tips for you that might help you find someone more easilly.

Making a custom avatar in Second Life is a huge feat.  A lot more work than just drawing a picture.  I kinda explain the business of it <<in this blog post>>, but basically it can take several hundred, or ever several THOUSANDS of dollars worth of work time to create a custom avatar, depending on the complexity.  So you'd need to convince any potential artists that your project is worth that to them.

For example, give them an idea of how complex the project is, and a general idea of how much money you're willing to pay.  If your character is similar to other animals, maybe let people know that, so if they've already made something similar, maybe they can just make minor modifications to something they've already done.  Or, if its very different from anything else, maybe offer to let the creator sell the avatar, or a slightly modified version of the avatar.

• 3 months later...

Really, it could all depend on how 'unique' your avatar is.

Is it a fox or another common animal?

Honestly, it is costly to get a head to to custom avatar. My suggestion is just get it as close as you can. Buy a 'base' avatar and modify the hell out of it. Maybe get some custom textures. There are so many clothes in SL that I'm sure you can find something very close.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.