My group 'LOVE for FRIENDSHIP' has been disbanded

jason Zeritonga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my partner in the group, mistakenly deleted a group.

and because we were in the group only two

my group "Love for Friendship" was disbanded.
how can I get back control of the parcels
and other things owned by my group?
advice I received back and Group

Jason Zeritonga

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately, once your group is disbanded, there is no way to get it back and the name can't be taken again

Regarding your land, you should contact the owner if it is on a private sim explaining your problem. He might agree to re-sell you your land for 0 L (or submit a ticket to LL if it is mainland)

See the wiki here for more information:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Group

• Like 3

Disbanded group land

If a group is disbanded, the land it owns goes to Governor Linden to be auctioned off. To preserve the value of your group's land, you should either sell it or reclaim it before disbanding the group.

If you are the original owner of a disbanded group, you may be able to reclaim the group-deeded land that was assigned to your group. Submit a ticket to Support, and make sure to include:

• The group's name.
  • The name of the Region where the land is located.

If we get your request before the land goes up for auction, we may be able to reassign the land to the group founder. Note that we process these requests on a case-by-case basis; the only guaranteed way to retain your land (or its value in L$) is to reclaim it or sell it before disbanding the group.

Disbanded group items

To reclaim a group-owned object, return it to its owner. If the object has transfer permissions, it returns to the inventory of the Resident who deeded it to the group. If the object does not have transfer permissions, the object is deleted upon return and can never be recovered or replaced.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Why_was_my_group_disbanded%3F#Disbanded_group_land

hm, as long as there are a minimum of two members in the group it should not have been disbanded

Disbanding or deleting groups

While there's no explicit mechanism for simply killing a group while it has members, a group owner can still disband a group by kicking everyone else out, making sure nobody new can join the group, and (optionally) leaving it himself. After 48 hours with a membership total of one or zero, the group is disbanded automatically.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Creating-and-disbanding-groups/ta-p/700053#Disbanding_or_deleting_groups

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.