Balance Isn't Showing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had recently added my credit card info, and after waiting 10 minutes, it has updated as it should have. But, it says my balance is at 0 when I do infact have money on the card. Any ideas what could be going wrong? It also is a Visa gift card, I don't know if this would affect it or not.

DamianCormansylt wrote:

I had recently added my credit card info, and after waiting 10 minutes, it has updated as it should have. But, it says my balance is at 0 when I do infact have money on the card. Any ideas what could be going wrong? It also is a Visa gift card, I don't know if this would affect it or not.

there is an occasional bug in SL which displays 0 l$

having someone pay you 1 l$ fixes it.

I had a delay the other day getting lins, but it took about ten minutes for it to show.  That's the longest it's ever taken for me but that was because that was the first time I used the Marketplace exchange instead of the inworld SL exchange that I have always used.

I couldn't use the SL exchange that day because it wasn't working for me just that one time and I tried twice, but kept getting message "page is not responding quickly enough, kill pages" or something like that.  I then went to MP exchange and it took about ten minutes.  I was a little worried at first, but it got there!  It wasn't instant like on SL inworld exchange tho.

Call your credit card and ask if the transaction went through. 

ETA:  Sorry DT, not replying to you.  I think there is a bug in this forum system that if you don't hit reply to the OP, it replies to the poster above you.  This has happened to me many times - quoting a poster I never quoted.  Sorry 'bout that as it looks weird. 

You need to talk again to your credit card company and ask to make sure they got the right numbers for the gift card as I think you have to activate these type of gift cards, although I have never received a credit card gift card so I have no experience with one.

However, your credit card company should be able to advise you on this.  Do you have a copy anywhere of your transaction of exchanging real money into lindens? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.