Favorite MM/Lucky chair places?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I was doing a search last night for MM boards and lucky chairs inworld and here on the forums and I was getting no where real fast! All the places I used to frequent "back in the day" no longer exist so I was wondering. . . . What are YOUR favorite places for MM boards and lucky chairs? I was also looking for active MM groups but had no such luck there either!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I like MotherShip Lucky chairs. They are also testing a cool new thing called GridHunter where you can win instant and monthly cash prizes as well. There are dozens of chairs in a sort of maze that you walk through it's pretty cool. Grab a free GridHunter HUD while you're there and it will help you find other places that have the GridHunter game.

• 1 month later...

Hey there Rosey, 

What a gread feed to start! I run a blog about SL and where to find great clothing through Lucky Chairs, Lucky Boards, Midnight Mania Boards, and Group Gifts and thought you might be interested in checking out all the stores that I have found over the years! :)

The link is below:

http://redwrathbyte.wordpress.com/

I hope you enjoy, let me know if you ever want to go Lucky Board jumping with me. My In-World name is RedWrath Resident

~Red

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.