I just upgraded to Premium Membership, annual, via credit card. I can't find my Linden Home. Help

Lolene Quicksand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just upgraded to Premium membership, annual, via credit card.  I can't find my Linden Home that I set up during the registration process.  I also have not received my $1000L signing bonus.

1.  How do I locate my LInden Home?

2.  When will I get the $1000L signup bonus?

3.  When will the $300L weekly stipends begin?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

If you have chosen your Linden home from your dashboard, wou will receive an emal from LL with its landmark. Once you receive it, just TP to the house, furnish it (117 prims are allowed) and have fun!

The 1000 L bonus will be paid 45 days after you went premium and you will receive a weekly 300 L stipend every Tuesday starting now.

Thank you bee and Valerie for your responses. I understand about the $1000L bonus and the $300L stipend [weekly], but I am still having trouble with this linden house deal. I have not received an email with the landmark etc and when I go to my dashboard and select land manager and my mainland, nothing shows up there. However, in the sl program, I select "World" and "My Land" and while nothing shows up there either, at the bottom of that window there is a notation that says, "Allowed land holdings at current payment plan: 512 sq meters" and Current land holdings: 0 sq meters." and "Available for land purchases: 512 sq meters"

When I upgraded my membership to premium on Saturday, I was asked to select a region, and a house style, and name the house, which I did. Then the process moved on the the payment process.

I need to get this resolved.

Thanks

If you have not received any email from LL and if your account shows "0 sq meters current land holdings", then something probably went wrong when you chose your home. Go to your dashboard and go through the process again, choose a region and a home from the "get your home now" yellow button on the right. If you still cannot get your home (and no email notification), call Premium support via Live chat:

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.