USA Debt crisis fun stuff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, I am starting a group up, IT IS NOT meet  as a political group. IT IS A action group, for folks to gather about start up , get facbook on try to get some voice going on. The supposed burning point is August 2nd, I don't hold a grand pumbah outlook , I do not like Dem's or Reb's, but I do love this country.   I believe it shouldn't be tossed down because of political favor points or ideology's, and beg them to come up with a compromise. If you agree with this, if you have a facebook a twitter or even make a shred of money on SL, that you have to transfer to the Dollar amount and want toss ee it not go down the drain...... Please join the group and just add your voice.

secondlife:///app/group/0c66adfa-cbef-d3e6-aeab-c02b55051981/about

USA'ers That Demand A Debt Solution

amarock Amat wrote:

Well, I am starting a group up, IT IS NOT meet  as a political group. IT IS A action group, for folks to gather about start up , get facbook on try to get some voice going on. The supposed burning point is August 2nd, I don't hold a grand pumbah outlook , I do not like Dem's or Reb's, but I do love this country.   I believe it shouldn't be tossed down because of political favor points or ideology's, and beg them to come up with a compromise. If you agree with this, if you have a facebook a twitter or even make a shred of money on SL, that you have to transfer to the Dollar amount and want toss ee it not go down the drain...... Please join the group and just add your voice.

secondlife:///app/group/0c66adfa-cbef-d3e6-aeab-c02b55051981/about

USA'ers That Demand A Debt Solution

the answer is simple, they can just borrow more money from themselves.:smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.