Looking for an advanced weapon scripter

Shitau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, I build swords, spears, chakrams, but I always run into the problem of getting good scripts for them. I know a scripter whom was my partner, but real life called him away and he is hardly online anymore. So now I am reaching out. I need someone to form a business relationship with that with either

A) Script my weapons and when they sell not only get to keep the weapon they script but get half of the profit of said weapon.

B) Will teach me how to script, give me advice, get me started in the right direction, and occasionally script some of my items. You will still get free weapons of whatever I build.

This person is to be trustworthy, meaning they will not steal my weapons and sell them themselves...

Thanks so much for your time, and feel free to message me inworld.

I'd be interested. I'm currently not home, else I'd message you in-world, but I'll probably be home by tomorrow.

If you drop me a notecard or an offline with more information, or even a message on this forum, then we can discuss it more. I have a pick in my profile for a bit more information on my scripting and here is an example of some of my 'research', you could say: http://bit.ly/jrqgp7

Most of my work has been done for people in the LL damage military community, which tends to use high-fire-rate guns, explosives, and other modern/futuristic items,  but I can work on other things, too.

sounds awesome, I look forward to working with you more on this... but anywho here is the basic detail.

There are some swords out there that can do things similar to spell huds which is kind of what I want to do here. Basically you have the sword, chakram, or spear, you click a button on a hud, and depending on what the prompt tells you to do, you can either use mouselook to fire, or use the hud to target the enemy.

Basically I want to be able to make advanced weapons that can fire projectiles, have cool release stages, and such.

Basically, how Black Shoten does their work if you have seen it.

Anywho, I will not be online tomorrow nor monday (due to preset limits by my folks) but I will be on at least a little bit the rest of the week...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.