How can I send a Ticket to SL-Support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No, I am not a Premium-Member, but rent a non-comercial Sim. My problem in short words:

A problem has. At the night 4 of July my KittyCat " Snowflake" got a baby, it was " Chateau pink and white No.1". I was not at this time on-line also not, my SL-woman Alsya Destiny. Somewhat later - after this birth at the beach - must a stranger gone past its. Completely a stranger on our private Sim. AND: It " buy" the newborn- box with " Chateau Pink and White" - for 0 Linden!!! NOBODY HAD SET IT TO SALE. My wife and I were OFF-LINE at the time of the first Rezzens by the mother; Snowflake" . But this guy " buy" the box for 0 Linden!!!! How is that possible?

Was the product initially boxed? Is it possible that the contents of the box was set for sale at $0L and no one noticed? 

I am not familiar with the product  "Chateau pink and white No. 1" but if someone on your property was able to purchase the product for $0L and you believe that it was not set for sale at $0L, you will probably want to contact the creator or seller of the product via IM or notecard to discuss your situation.

This sounds like a matter that SL Customer Support does not get involved in.

I do not know of any current bugs in the system that allows someone to purchase an item if it is not set for sale by the owner.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.