Custom Main Shop

Kervin Karu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there, I'm planning to reopen my *Prims to Go* main shop where I sell kids bedroom furniture and miscellaneous kids stuff.  I'm looking to hire a builder to build a shop for me that can hold 6-10 bedroom sets, if theres a way to expand from 6 to 10+ that'd be great.  Now sure what I want the theme to be but I want it to be family oriented, open, and easy to shop through - I think 2 floors would be nice.  This isn't going to be a sky box, and I expect extremely high quality textures and overall build.  I'm an experienced builder so if I wanted something half-talented I'd do it myself (I'm not a great building builder as much as furniture).  If you have confidence that you can tackle this then just contact me in world (Kervin Karu).  I'm on often and if I'm not then drop me a notecard, preferably with pics of previous work and or a LM to see in world.  Looking forward to hearing from you!

A few theme ideas: Light blue and white wooden cottage, a building that looks like a real house, funky and crazy for kids, a shop like the rooms to go shop irl.  Use your imagination. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.