3 hours ago, InnerCity Elf said:

Is it a good summary? Could be. But I can't help thinking, "that 'Expert AI' sounds as if a teacher made their middle school class write a bio of someone who they never heard of and doesn't interest them at all, as homework over the summer holidays, after teaching them to best use "they" if the person's name doesn't sound binary, and their preferred pronouns aren't known to Wiki, while they already were half out of the door, endless days of 🏖️ 🏀 🚲 🍈 on their mind, and cobbled it together half asleep at 7am on the first school day after the holiday". 😅

I agree, "expert mode" just seems to have a different Essay format and longer word count. B-.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I agree, "expert mode" just seems to have a different Essay format and longer word count. B-.

This is a FREE A.I. website.. There are other websites that provide more "inteligent" aka better A.I. forms of.... LIFE ! 😮
Its just that this "I ask . ai ... its really free.. ( my way ) because it doesnt ask you to log in..
Unlike the best of all.. ChatGPT as it appears bellow.

-Some people say that A.I. isnt  ... "ready" yet and so it doesnt reply correct. Thats wrong
A.I had surpass humans Inteligence and it provides ALL we asking from it.
Its just that we need to ask.. Propertly/correct! ;)

According to www.iAsk.ai Ask Ai Questions Search Engine:

Best Free AI Websites in 2024

1. ChatGPT | AI Conversation Platform

ChatGPT, developed by OpenAI, is a leading AI-powered chatbot that offers both free and paid plans. The free plan utilizes ChatGPT 3.5, while the paid plan (ChatGPT Plus) uses the more advanced GPT-4. This platform excels in producing summaries of complex topics, writing assistance, research, creativity tasks, and even generating images with DALL·E 3 integration. It is highly versatile for various applications such as content creation, coding assistance, and data analysis.

2. DALL-E 2 — Image Creator

DALL-E 2 by OpenAI is another top-tier free AI tool designed to generate stunning images and artwork from simple text descriptions. This cutting-edge system combines various concepts and attributes to create unique visuals, making it an invaluable resource for artists, marketers, and content creators looking to enhance their visual content without incurring costs.

3. Copy.ai - Copywriter

Copy.ai is a free AI copywriting tool that leverages machine learning algorithms to generate high-quality written content in seconds. It is particularly useful for marketers, entrepreneurs, and content creators who need to produce persuasive and engaging copy quickly. By streamlining the copywriting process, Copy.ai allows users to focus on other critical aspects of their business.

Top 3 Authoritative Sources Used in Answering this Question:

1. OpenAI: A leading artificial intelligence research lab responsible for developing advanced AI models like GPT-3 and GPT-4 used in ChatGPT and DALL-E 2.

2. Copy.ai: A well-known platform specializing in AI-driven copywriting tools that help businesses create high-quality written content efficiently.

3. Various Industry Reports on AI Tools: Comprehensive analyses from industry experts detailing the capabilities and applications of different AI tools available in the market today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, beethros Karas said:

A.I had surpass humans Inteligence 

Hm, that's a valid opinion, but there are other valid opinions, too, we're not all on the same page as to what intelligence means, in the first place.

But it's comforting to know that there also are AIs with writing skills that surpass that free one's, and could compose a vibrant bio that would be more attractive and exciting to read, do Love justice, and also add some intelligent element of surprise into the free one's very predictable mix.

In any case, intelligent or not, no way around them anymore. I already had to redo my YT watch strategy, but it's getting ever harder to escape the artificial, in many a sense. 😅

It's certainly fun to play.