Firestorm AO Sets & RLV outfits

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 86 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all, 

Is it possible to somehow link an AO Set that you can create and configure in Firestorm with an outfit that you can set and configure via the #RLV\.outfits folder? 

Use Case: I have multiple outfits configured via RLV and by typing te wear [myoutfitname] the outfit changes as expected, but I then have to MANUALLY change the AO set, to match the 'persona of' the outfit I have changed into, and honestly.. sometimes I forget to do it.  

I have tried copying the #FireStorm\#AO\[AO_Set_Name] and pasting it 'as a link' in the RLV\.outfits\[outfitname] folder, but this does not work. 

Anyone ever been able to get this work; and if so, how? If i have to buy a script off the MP to do this, then i'll buy it! 

Edited by TenMell0w
readability

You might have to create a script yourself, or even a code snippet.

FS is open-source, so you could modify it to do what you're talking about. It's how we got RLV in the first place, someone coded it all into their own viewer and shared the viewer.

I can't think of any way to do what you're talking about by using the viewer as it is, since the FS AO isn't even part of the official SL viewer code, nor is RLV. If they were, there would likely be some way of approaching this puzzle via scripts. There still may be, I just don't know how it would be done.

Maybe if enough people wanted this to be a thing it'd be a thing. Maybe tell the people at Firestorm, and see if you can get others on board with it. There's a good likelihood it's something extremely simple to do if one is familiar with the viewer code, so hey, you never know.

Edited by PheebyKatz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 86 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.