Wanted: Texture help!

Rosey Richez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm usually pretty good at aligning textures but the house I just rezzed is giving me a problem in that department. I need someone to help me fix the textures on my house and tweek them so all the prims look the same! I can pay you a small fee of a couple hundred linden for your trouble!

Please contact me in world!! Thank you :-)

Texture work for me usually means making my own textures that align correctly and moreover, shadow correctly for the build. As such, I more often find that it's preferable to just make the textures you need and when doing this, you can make an entire pack that aligns correctly.

You may not find a good texture artist willing to go through the agony of aligning someone else's textures and may be why you aren't;t getting many responses to your post.

I might suggest looking at another house that has better texture work.  I currently have a prefab for sale at my store for 111 L where the textures are all done specifically for each surface and all align with shadows baked in.  You can go to Malibu Lighting and Design on the Design Center sim to see it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.