512M / 175 Prim Parcel For Sale / Will Consider Bids Auction-style

512M Parcel for sale

175 Prims

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mumun/72/192/54

Rectangular Parcel shape

Road Access

Flat Land

Current Price: 1,500L (L$ 2.9 per square meter)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanting to get a bigger space.

Selling to highest bidder.

Originally purchased for somewhere between 1K and 2K Lindens if I recall.

I’ve never sold SL land before so I’m not sure if this is a thing I can do, but, if I can, I will update this post with offers if there is more than one.

DM me or make the offer here, all offers will be considered. Super lowball offers <500 Lindens will be considered but will not end the auction for a week or two.

Will leave this here until April 27th ish.

Land is not near water; area is pretty flat. The road gets some traffic. Next-door neighbors are a coffee house/bar and a single-family rental unit.

Across the street you have a police station, Lunaria shop (Woo-hippy stuff), Alien space ship with a mini train that meanders randomly throughout the area.

The road access is probably the best part of this land as you could turn it into a satellite store or business front. Have had a couple of randoms come in, in the past (even though I treat this as a personal residence).

What I’ve built isn’t pretty, but it’s functional for the purpose of what it is for me, a teleport hub/hangout. You’ll probably want to keep the skybox or make one yourself for privacy if you value that.

Mumun Front.jpg