issues with belleza jake

MaryoDark

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i tried to upgrade to belleza jake as per a youtube video but my avi is having issues and i dont know what to do, i followed every step in the video. its like my avi has 2 bodies.7aa52f82e23eb9a60e09d20bfa796a12.jpg please help

18 minutes ago, MaryoDark said:

its like my avi has 2 bodies

It has. You have the system body, which is always there, and the Jake body too which right now is using an applier skin. You can hide the system body though.

That means either

1. Wearing a full body alpha (there is probably one in the Jake folder) and continuing to use the applier skin on Jake,

or

2. (the new way) turn on BOM mode for the Jake body using its HUD and wear a BOM skin. I'm guessing that last bit about turning on BOM using the HUD because I don't use Jake; I'm assuming it works like most in that way.

In BOM mode, when you turn on BOM for the Jake body and wear a BOM skin, the system body is automatically hidden, so no need to wear that alpha I mentioned in that case.

Edited by Rick Nightingale
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Open up the HUD for your body. On the first tab (or one that says Skin?) there should be a button that says BOM or Bakes On Mesh. Click that and your body will look fine. (If your body turns red after doing this, remove your alpha layer.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.