auto sit for multiple avatar

KATIE08TS

Hi everyone, sorry, I'm new to SL and I've been dedicating myself to scripts lately, I would like to create a script where a list of multiple avatars sit on a platform, I think it should be something like this: create a button where Ava Key has to sit on the uuid platform, but I only need it for an avatar but a list that I decide, all composed in one go, thanks

ciao a tutti, scusate sono nuova su sl e mi sto dedicando agli script ultimamente, vorrei creare uno script dove una lista di più avatar si siedono in una pedana, credo che dovrebbe essere una cosa del genere creare un pulsante dove ava key si deve sedere sulla pedana uuid, però non mi serve solo per un avatar ma una lista che decido io, tutti composti in un solo colpo, grazie 

Ciao Katie, e bienvenudos a SL!

In order to sit someone on something, you need to use one of two systems, either RLV or an experience.

RLV isn't enabled on all viewers, and it's probably a whole topic on its own, but, to ask someone who's wearing a RLV relay to sit on an object, you might use something like:

sit_on_prim(key avatar, key object)
{
   llRegionSayTo(avatar,-1812221819, "sit,"+(string)avatar+",@sit:"+(string)object+"=force");
}

An experience is a bit different. In order to have an experience you can add scripts to, you need to make one as a premium member, or be a part of a group which gives you access to one.

assuming you can compile a script to an experience, you also need to have the script ask permission from the people it wants to sit, and the script can only sit people on the object the script is in. the wiki has a decent example for one person: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlSitOnLink

either way, to sit more than one person, you just need to iterate through the list of all people and sit them.

Edited by Quistess Alpha