Copybot or download my own creations, especially animations

Hi there. I have a question about copybots in regards to my own creations. I know I can download my own builds, meshes and textures. But I don't see a way to download my own animations. Many I don't have on the computer I have now. Is there any way to legitimately download my own animations?

There is a way; I'm going to PM it to you though because it can be exploited to steal animations.

Edit: for clarity for everyone reading, it does NOT use any dodgy methods. It's a legit way, just possible to exploit so I'd rather people had to at least figure it out themselves if they want it for nefarious purposes.

Edited by Rick Nightingale
  • Like 1

P.s. please don't use the word 'copybot' like that... one of me pet peeves*. It's always misused. It refers (properly, that is) to a bot account running though a modified viewer and programmed to TP into a region, scan it and grab assets for local saving.

:)

*Edit: nearly as bad as the one that I think irritates me the most: silicon versus silicone. That's especially annoying when in a technical forum with supposedly highly qualified people who don't know the difference between an element used to make electronic components and a body modification material and bathroom sealant o.O:D

Edited by Rick Nightingale