Experienced Mesher Wanted🧑‍💻

Hey everyone, Hoolymations is seeking an experienced mesher for an immediate start.

This paid position would see you creating original, realistic mesh with PBR lighting, proper textures as well as in-place effects. Additionally, it would be great if you are experienced in adding particles to these meshes. Lastly, good communication and teamwork skills are essential.

Please leave a notecard (NicoletteHasArrived or lovingfursona) or contact via discord (username jaydendominic.) with relevant work experience, why you would be a good fit for the job, and any questions you have.

Thanks, and we’re looking forward to welcoming you to the team!

Edited by NicoletteHasArrived
  • Like 1

Discord - ayanokoji0000

I'm a mesher with quite a lots of experience, i can mesh cloths(any kind) , shoes, hats and many more(anything you need) I make them in blender and texture them in substance 3D. Inbox me on discord, i will show my previous models

Posted (edited)

The position is filled now, but we're still looking for additional meshers to contact for future projects. So please contact us if you're interested!

Also, if you want to contact via discord, please send the relevant information to "jaydendominicsl" on discord. Thank you! 😄

Edited by NicoletteHasArrived