Listing Issue (no version folder)

Ardo Topaz

I have read several threads with (no version folder) in the title, but none of them helped me.

My problem is that I made a (no version folder) mistake when I listed an item. When I try to edit the listing it returns: 'The page you were looking for doesn't exist.' (see screenshots).

I tried recreating the listing from scratch, re-editing the object to a new version, properly nested in a correct version folder that returned no errors in the Check for errors dialog. When I try to list the item again using the Firestorm Marketplace Listings dialog, it lets me go through the whole process of listing but no listing is created!

This is an entirely new product which I have never listed or sold, so I was unable to find the original ID for the item in error. I tried associating the replacement listing with 25873010 taken from the error URL: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/merchants/273692/store/products/25873010/edit?per_page=10 but this failed.

I seem to be unable to create a new listing, or to delete the broken listing.

Please help!

Screenshot from 2024-03-27 13-40-48.png

Screenshot from 2024-03-27 13-41-19.png

Edited by Ardo Topaz

There are some steps missing here, so it'd help to know exactly what you tried to do. Did you delete the folder with the error in the viewer? How did you recreate the new folder? Did you try editing the listing in an external browser? Did you try bringing up the edit window and simply clicking update again? Did you check that the listing was set to active on the edit page?