Join Us in a Family Enviornment. Club Addikted is the Spot

Are you a DJ who loves to play music any time of the day? Are you a DJ who likes working with other awesome staff? Are you a DJ that loves to play for his friends and family? Then Club Addikted wants you.

Are you a host that likes to engage people in the music that's being played? Are you a host that wants to be proud of where they work? Then Club Addikted wants you.

Are you a dancer that likes to emote and entertain your audience? Are you a dancer that likes to provoke social interaction? Then Club Addikted wants you.

Come on down and fill out an application. The now hiring banner up on the left side of the stage will give you one. We have a family here. Staff is awesome and it's a drama and stress free place to work. We need people who can work at least once a week no matter if you are a perm or cover. Come join our awesome family and see that all I say is true.

imageedit_11_6928370829.gif

Hi I'm Djdave inworld and upcoming dj in sl.  I produce my own edm and pop music which I then use for my 

use appearances. 

How does the application process work?

Are the working hours also suitable for Germany or do I have to be online at night?

Is voice also necessary, so do I also have to speak during working hours or is writing enough?

And "club adicted" is the name of your club, right?

Thank you